Subscribe:

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Interview with Steve Mount Physiotherapist of the National Team


I have had a life long interest in sport, and played a lot of Australian Rules Football and cricket, in addition to a number of other sports, during my school years. My interest in physiotherapy was triggered by dealing with my own injuries, and experiencing first hand the difference a good physiotherapist can make. I have also always enjoyed science based subjects, in particular anatomy and physiology. This being the case, physiotherapy seemed like a good career to pursue, in that it gave me the opportunity to work in elite level sport and to also study the type of subjects that I was interested in.
Read more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All the content in this website are property of their respective owners and used only for the purpose of promoting Sri Lankan Cricket